Thursday, May 5, 2011

Miracle Mind-Gro!








Growing Things is on my mind!

I was blessed this afternoon to have my Grandparents... and I mean "Grand" in the fullest sense of the word, give my backyard garden some Love today! We planted peppers, tomatoes & cucumbers, yum!

Bill and Carol Smell are my Mom's parents. They've been lovingly tending the "garden of me" since before I was born... For all their love and hard work, I've grown wild and unruly at times. Hopefully, lately, I am becoming more of the plant they can be proud of!

Anyway, I love 'em like crazy. I'm also proud that they read this blog every week!

So,  speaking of Growing...

Did you know that what you focus your mind on Grows?

That is right. It is a Universal Law.

Where your mind, Your thoughts, Your focus is...

is where your future is.

What you think about grows.

Is your mind on your debt? Do you think about the "lack of money" to do the things you want to do?

Your debt, Your lack... it's growing!

If your mind is on thankfulness of what you do have... If it's on the awesome potential of your financial future... If it's on the plenty that you've been provided...

Your "what you do have", your "awesome potential" and your "plenty"... is growing!

Make sure you're growing something that you want more of... And if you're not?

Change your mind!

This is really true, really powerful; works in every area of life and really is something that I work on every day.

The more you practice, the better you get, so give it a shot. Think and Grow Rich! (psst, read this book, it is AWESOME!)

Till next week, I'll be thinking powerful thoughts for you!

Sincerely,







Aaron Nichols
True North Financial Fitness Coaching
785-218-6134

Got a leaky Wallet? Bulging budget or none at all? Dilapidated Debt that you're sick of living with?  You are losing hard earned dollars every month! Let me show you how to spackle the cracks and firm up your financial foundation. DIY or using my professional services, either way, the best time to fix your finances is Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment